Monday 17 November 2008

Pause For Thought

I was sent an interesting text earlier today from Gus 'Susan Balaka' Rogers, simply saying......"Name your top 5 unowned films".............fuck............top 5 unowned............shit, i actually have to think!  After a good while racking my thought box i came up with 5 films that (by my standars anyway) rock that i don't own!  Below is said list, and as for all you Mooks out there..........whats your top 5 unowned list?

In no particular order:


1.)  Brazil Directors Cut



2.)  Dobermann




3.)  The Legend Of Drunken Master aka Drunken Master 2



4.)  The Rocketeer



5.)  Grosse Point Blank



Why the fuck i don't own these yet is anyone's guess, but an eclectic list if i do say so myself!  Of course there's always 'Police Academy' 1-5?  (Yes i know there's more than 5 'Police Academy's' but it ruins the whole structure of their being 5!)

^_^

2 comments:

Split-Screen said...

1) Psycho
2) Pom Poko
3) Weird Science
4) Nosferatu
5) Rocky Balboa

If I took the time, I could probably write 20 of these lists.

Irkin Invader said...

I know, me too, it was literally a first come first chosen type deal?!

^_^